FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
What are your production lead times?
- Standard product turnaround is 7 working days.
- Custom / specialty orders 2-3 weeks.
Where are you located?
- We are conveniently located in south central Ontario just minutes north of Hamilton; Between QEW/403 & 401 just off of #6 Highway. Please see the Google Map on our Contact Us page.
Do you deliver?
- We have our own trucks for most local deliveries (minimum shipments may apply).
- We also arrange for reliable courier and LTL shipping with competitive pricing.
How do you handle shipping to the USA?
- For any Clients, we handle all of the administrative paperwork required for any cross border issues. This includes completing any paperwork required for customs and brokerage, as well as arrangements for scheduling the shipping. Our existing US clients have been very pleased with our ability to handle the cross border administration without incident.
Can you bend our extrusion profile?
- Every extrusion has specific tooling that is required for the bending process to ensure top quality shapes.
- We presently bend hundreds of different profiles successfully. Please contact us so that we can review your specific profile to evaluate what may be required to be able to start supplying you with shapes.
Do you have a vinyl extrusion house profile?
- We carry two house profiles in a 3 ¼” low fixed frame for shapes, circles and ovals that we are able to take down to minimum radii beyond certain other profile restrictions.
- We also carry a full line of 3 ¼” & 4 9/16” fixed, single hung & casement profiles for other shapes.
Do you supply IG units with the vinyl shapes?
- We can provide glass to match however we believe that you can save money by ordering / making your own glass using our supplied glass information.
- Please see our info regarding our “Guaranteed Glass Fit.”
What trim casing profiles do you have?
- We presently have over 100 different profiles and can match any custom requirements that you may have. Minimum quantities may apply.
What species of wood do you offer?
- We stock most species of wood that include Pine, Oak, Poplar, African Mahogany & can supply in many other types such as Accoya, Sapele, Fir, Maple, Cherry & Cedar.
Do you provide priming and painting options?
- Yes, we have a paint facility and are presently providing priming and painting services for many of our clients and are continue to expand our product options.
What measurements are required if a template is supplied?
- We require outside frame measurements and exterior side of the template clearly marked on all templates. In most cases templates are not required for any radius top shape, just frame measurements.
Can you bend & fabricate operating arch top casement windows?
- Yes we can! With our house profile or we can evaluate your profile volume to determine tooling needs. We also have hardware available for our house profile.
Can you bend Single Hung, Double Hung and Tilt & Turn profiles?
- Yes we can! We can bend our profiles with a one piece extended half round frame rather than welding a curve onto the straight legs.